- Spectroscopy for a mobile world
- MEMS-LIGA spectrophotometer engine
- Self-contained with a PC card interface
- Applicatios software for Windows CE
- Concentration, absorbance, transmittance, and intensity modes
Spectrophotometer is self-contained within a single bodied unit
that connects to the PC Card slot of a laptop or handheld computer
the use of cables or external power supply. A broad band light
source, user-configurable sample holder, diffraction grating,
array and interface circuitry are all enclosed within the unit.
collects visible spectra from samples held in standard 1 inch or
1 centimeter cuvettes. Designed for long term use in the field,
the spectrometer requires less than 50 mA while operating and 5
ma in sleep mode. It draws its power from a laptop or palmtop host
computer without significantly affecting the host's battery life.