is designed for engineers, researchers, and maintenance personnel
to convert handheld, laptop or desktop personal computers into
data logging, temperature analysis systems. Data is viewed
in real time and can be logged into a datafile (CSV format) for
future recall and analysis.
Operating on very low power (10mA typical),
the TC6 plugs directly into the PC Card slot of computers with
the Windows 9X/ME operating system. The TC6 can be used
with type B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T thermocouples
that use subminiature blade style connectors.
Need a custom solution to fit a unique application? No Problem! TCMeter software package comes complete with a Software Development Kit to
interface the thermocouple's driver API with custom applications
using Visual Basic, Visual C++, LabView or
any environment which fully supports OLE.
- Six simultaneous input channels
- Chart Software for Windows 9X/ME
- Software Development Kit for custom applications
- HTML output for remote monitoring
- Export data to spreadsheet programs
- Programmable ground referencing
- Cold junction compensation